Monday, October 24, 2011

Hind Sight

My blog name is "Listening for Love" and its' meaning is listening for God's voice in a world that strangles you with what it wants you to hear... not to mention your flesh and what IT wants to hear!  Deception comes in so many ways and it can subtly worm it's way in and appear to be good.  It can look good, feel good, sound good and yet bring so much harm.  There is so much I could say, so many words come to mind... foolish, taken, mislead, hurt, harm, regret, heart ache, etc... all things God tries so desperately to protect us from.  Well, I didn't listen to a dear friend a while back, a friend God used to shout at me (literally).  I thought I knew what was best.  It looked good, felt good, seemed good and yet I believed in something that wasn't true and with it came much regret, confusion and sadness.  He (God/Love) tried to warn me and I just wouldn't listen. 

What appears to be good and right may not be what it appears to be at all.... hind sight.

No comments:

Post a Comment